Artists at any stage in their career are invited to submit, however we are looking for artists whose work fits well within our current stable of Represented Artists.
Opportunities for successful applicants may include:
- A place in our Introducing exhibition series
- To be curated into our group exhibitions
- Solo exhibitions
- Screenings in Black Box Projects
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A short Letter outlining previous professional practice and foreseeable artistic goals
- An Artist CV of relevant experience
- An Artist Statement (max. 500 words)
- A link to your website
Please note: no images are to be sent via email. Email applications may contain a link to a website portfolio otherwise a disc of images can be posted to the Gallery containing up to 20 images or 5 videos. Artists who send unsolicited images will not be considered unless they apply following the above guidelines.
The team at Brenda May Gallery will review proposals periodically throughout the year and applicants will receive a notice as to whether their proposal has been successful within 3 months of applying. Please note that due to time constraints, we are not able to provide extensive feedback regarding unsuccessful proposals or return any material sent.